Sunday 29 November 2015

Sunday, 29th November, 2015

Weight: 133lb

My metabolism seems completely fucked up. Water fasting does nothing for me right now, so today I'm doing a chocolate mono.

To maximise weight loss I have eaten all my chocolate this morning and I will fast for the remainder of the day. I did a chocolate mono before and lost 3lb at Easter by doing this, so I'm confident that it will work.

After that, apart from a small salad tomorrow for dinner I intend to liquid fast until Christmas/New Years. Depends whether I can get away with skipping Christmas dinner or not.

I will water fast for as long as possible, with 5hr Energy Drinks (4) as a boost if needed, and 200ml lactose free milk (80) as a strength booster. If I have to eat at any point it will be one of my instant soup sachets, which are all under 70.

I may also start having a mocha in the mornings if necessary (91) though I will try to avoid doing that.

Later . . .
Can I please just starve to death.
Thanks.
K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment