Friday 13 November 2015

Friday, 13th November, 2015

Weight: Don't know

My stepdad was home from work today... I couldn't weigh myself. In a way that's good because my mother got me to eat dinner yesterday... It was mainly protein so I guess that's okay, but I felt sick. It was also spicy so hopefully my metabolism took care of most of it.

My mother keeps buying me lactose free stuff... I wish she would stop. I feel guilty and like I have to consume all of it asap in case it goes off and is wasted.
She made me homemade lactose free ice cream for fucks sake!!!!
Thankfully, ice cream keeps for ever, and the milk is my "safe food", so I guess I'll manage.

On the bus... It smells like peanut butter.... Ugh I can almost taste the fat.
It's disgusting.

RG texted me last night: What did you have for dinner?

I didn't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment