Thursday 12 November 2015

Thursday, 12th November, 2015

Weight: Don't know

I'll be able to weigh myself tomorrow morning, as I start work a little later. I doubt I've lost much.

I've just... Last night, I just lost hope. Me and W will never be together again, I let him go and that was my wrongdoing. He's happy with someone else now and he probably doesn't even give a second thought to me. He says he still cares but....

I just don't want to do anything anymore. Eat, sleep, work... My heart feels sick.

Guess that's one way to diet.

Later . . . 
Did someone tell my boss?!
I was having stomach pains, and he asked what was wrong. I explained I'm not meant to get those kinds of pains anymore, and he asked if I was eating properly. 
Boss: I dunno haha I know you're dieting and I just see you taking it to the extreme.

......... Gotta keep it covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment