Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunday, 22nd November, 2015

Weight: 132lb

I'm not surprised I gained. I binged. Again. Pizza and ice cream... I'm gluten and lactose intolerant for christs sake!!! Why do I do this to myself?

Anyway, skipping roast chicken tonight, going to have cooked veg only, keep the calories low. I want to try and get back into minimal eating and full water fasting. At the moment I fast then binge, it's a horrible cycle.

I can't wait to live on my own. I'll measure everything out into small portions in ziplock bags in the fridge, then everything will be easy to calculate. If I lived alone I could choose not to buy junk, or even just food in general! 

But I can't afford to right now. I don't have the money.
I get about £800 a month. If we assume renting a place will be £325 a month, that leaves £475 left. £100 for utilities, which leaves £375, £180 for broadband and phone line, leaving £195, TV license is around £80, leaving £115, water and sewage costs around £200, leaving -£85, then I have my personal costs such as my manicure (£30), Netflix (£8), gym membership (£40), which then leaves -£163 for food and clothes..... So I'm screwed.

Until I can earn more, or find a partner who I can actually get to stay by me, I'm stuck in a house with too much food, parents who guilt trip and get in the way, and no organisation.

UGH. Why is living so expensive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment