Thursday 26 November 2015

Thursday, 26th November, 2015

Weight: Don't know

It's just as well I don't know, yesterday was horrible.

Water fasting today and hopefully for as long as possible. I've bought two extra litre bottles, so I'm gonna try and choke down 3 litres today. That should get the water weight from all the food off, and it'll help my skin too.

All this water, I feel kinda sick... But that's because I'm so bad at my hydration. I literally never drink water, or drinks in general actually. No wonder I keep eating. Half the time "hunger" is actually thirst!

Let's change that. I started at midnight, so almost 9hrs in so far. 
I can do this.

Later . . .
14hrs down.. And 2 litres down! I'm way ahead of schedule, I was meant to finish the 2nd litre by 4pm, I'm already on my third! Maybe I could squeeze in a fourth after work?

I feel so full. This is why I'm so fat. I don't drink enough water. All this weight is probably just water weight from the past half a year! Because I've literally not been drinking enough for that long.

My brother and his current girlfriend are coming over for dinner. I'm not going to join them. If I have to, I'll make some low calorie soup from my collection of instant sachets.

Please don't make me have dinner....
Wait.
Who am I kidding.
Nobody can make me eat.

My body my rules.

Later . . .
For fuck sake get your shit together.... No more fucking around this is bullshit I am a human being I have my own fucking willpower I am not a mindless calorie munching machine I have a fucking brain I choose what I do and I choose not to binge anymore it is disgusting and disgraceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment