Friday 6 November 2015

Friday, 6th November, 2015

Weight: 135lb

Disgusting I know. I went to America and came back so fat. I'm dieting again now. At last.

Breakfast this morning was a small glass of lactofree milk. I'm lactose intolerant now so that cuts out a lot of foods for me, which is good. Yesterday I had a 5hr Energy (4kcal), which lasted me most of the day. I did succumb to a free piece of chocolate during my lunch break, but it was only a small taster piece so I'm letting it slide. Dinner yesterday was a portion of my milk again. 

Chicken and salad for dinner tonight mum says. No way, I'm skipping that.

I will be pretty again. I will. I remember when I was 84lb, I took it for granted back then. Not anymore, I've seen how fat I can become when I lose sight of my goals and I hate it.

I used to love myself. Now he's gone and all I see is the flaws he helped me to ignore.

Later . . . 
Doing well - haven't eaten a single morsel today, and I've saved my 5hr so I can have a boost at lunch if I need it.

Really proud, and I have an excuse to skip dinner!! Meeting up with an old friend after work today.

Things are looking good so far, haven't eaten anything substantial since Wednesday.

Lunchtime now in fact, it's so boring. Nothing to do! I feel okay so I won't have my 5hr yet.

I'll have a small soya milk hot chocolate tonight. I know it's unhealthy but I'm meeting up with an old friend who knows about this stuff so I don't want her to worry. I haven't spoken to her in ages, I don't want the first time we speak to be about me trying to diet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment