Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tuesday, 24th November, 2015

Weight: 130lb

Ugh I hate being in triple figures...
But I intend to fast today. Fully fast, no dinner. Hopefully that'll help.

Seeing W today... It's been so long.
Shit! I need to wrap his birthday present! 

Later . . . 
We went to the tattoo parlour, where W got the tattoo I helped design. 
While he was getting it done, the guy who did my one a year ago came up and asked if we were together.
W: not anymore.
Guy: ooooh dear!
Me: it's okay we're still friends.
Guy: that's good. So who dumped who?
(We laugh)
Me: I regretfully left him because I was going through a bad time.
Guy: Regretfully? (To W) come on then, what can she do to get you to have her back? They don't call me Cupid for nothing!
Me: He has a girlfriend so sadly I don't have a chance...
Guy: Wait wait wait... So you (pointing at W) have a girlfriend, and you're here with her (pointing at me)? I'm sorry but you look perfect for each other, just saying.

I FUCKING KNOW! That's what I've been telling people!!! Thank you, tattoo guy!

Anyway, we went back to his, I said no to brownie bites, and then after a while he drove me home.

Overall a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment