Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wednesday, 11th November, 2015

Weight: Don't know

So yesterday was a complete failure. But I've made my decision now so starting from now, it's minimal. I'm allowed one bite of other people's treats but no more, and I'm not allowed my own treats. No full meals either, only an occasional glass of milk or small healthy snack if needed.

I will do this. I have just over a month.

Later . . .
We went out for dinner. I ordered a mixed salad to start, but I didn't say "without dressing" so I only managed to choke down a few mouthfuls. For main, I had a children's ham, egg and chips. I couldn't eat many of the chips. I hate carbs.
Dessert, I skipped that part of course, though I allowed myself a bite of my mother's waffle. It was good, but I didn't need more than one bite, that was good enough.

Back to minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment