Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tuesday, 10th November, 2015

Weight: 130lb

So I've lost about 5 pounds. It's not enough. I hate being over 7 stone I can't believe I let myself get like this...

It's my day off today. Of course I'm not gonna eat. I'm meeting up with a friend in the afternoon so I might allow myself one drink of sorts, but that'll be it.

W still hasn't replied as to meeting up... He's got free evenings for two weeks and I told him to let me know.... 
Does he even want to see me? I doubt it.

He was the only one who made me feel beautiful...

Later . . .
I binged. A cheesy bread roll, two thin caramel chocolate bars, four packs of crisps... I feel sick. But at least it wasn't a major binge, so maybe it's recoverable if I focus for the rest of today.

I'm disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment