Monday 17 August 2015

Monday, 17th August, 2015

Weight: Don't know

Mum was up with me this morning. No weigh in again.
I saw myself in the mirror this morning, my collarbones are just peeking out. It's nice.
Why did I stop?

I'll have a "binge" day today, but keep it low, then start again tomorrow. Only reason I'm not starting now is I stupidly told mum and now she's gonna expect me to eat something, at least today anyway.

Basically I'm starting again ASAP because I lost a whole stone, only one more stone to go and three weeks til holiday. I could lose 3 stone!!

I have to say though, for the first long fast in over half a year, I think I did pretty well.

Now let's do better.

Later . . .
Ugh, I hate this. But, if I'm not honest here I'm just lying to myself.

Today I had:
> 2 small slices granary bread
> A cheese and onion sandwich
> Small pack of lightly salted popcorn
> Shaper Fruit Nougat Bar x 2
> Small homemade stem ginger cake

Urrrrrg I hate the feeling of this food inside me why did I ruin it...
But, I have a plan.
I'm skipping dinner tonight (I'm too full up mum) and tomorrow I'll go to the gym, burn off lots and then skipping dinner again to go out "drinking", but I'll stick to water and start fasting again tomorrow. Then it's just making excuses each evening.

I will do this! Plus today will boost my metabolism back up so I'll lose more weight hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment