Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday, 15th August, 2015

Weight: Don't know

So I woke up late and had to rush, meaning no time for a weigh-in but 5 DAYS DONE! I'm on day 6 now! I'm so proud of myself for being so strong after such a long time of having no self-control.
I'm on my third bottle of water, which will make it 2.25 litres today so far, and will use the same excuse as before regarding dinner.

My ex, his girlfriend and I had an emotional discussion on Skype last night... I think he might end up dumping her... Which breaks my heart cause she's so lovely, but at the same time I really want him back...
Ugh it makes me feel like such a bastard.

Anyway, planning on not eating until Tuesday (9 days) and I now have the potential to make it ten, with a little cider thrown in, as next Tuesday all three of us plus another mate are going out for a drink together! I might not even have cider, I might even stick with water and watch them all get smashed...
But at the same time I love being drunk so much... So very much...

Well, we'll see. So far so good.


Later . . .
Part of me thinks "Almost 6 days! I'm doing so well! Everyone reading this will see how strong I am! I don't want to let them down!"
And another part of me cries "Why can't I just eat like a normal person, order pizza, enjoy myself and be happy?"

..... That's all I wanted to type for now really. This is kinda a diary so that's how I'm feeling....

Later . . .
Mum didn't even ask about dinner.
I don't even care anymore.
I hope this kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment