Thursday 13 August 2015

Thursday, 13th August, 2015

Weight: Don't know

Mum was up early with me this morning so I didn't get a chance to weigh myself. She's annoyed with me because I texted her last night when she was only downstairs - which I did because I was upset and she'd have insisted on talking about it.
Also turns out I couldn't go to the gym this morning because I had to go and collect my exam results. I tried walking back, it's about 5 miles, but I got halfway and felt sick, so I got the bus for the next few hundred metres, then got off and walked again. In total, I burned 245 so not too bad really.

Still haven't eaten, and I'm seeing my ex on Tuesday so I aim to fast until then, making it a 9-day fast. I really wanted to binge last night but I refused to, even when mum said my parents would be having some light cheese and crackers, and I was welcome to join.
Carbs are killing us.

Later . . .
I'm doing good. I love work, barely any sitting down, I'm always up and walking, and still haven't let a morsel touch my lips. I have my excuse for tonight figured out ("I picked up dinner on the way home from work") and by tomorrow I'll have completed 4 days of this fast. This is my first time fasting in months and I'm so proud of myself for staying strong so far! I aim to keep it up.

On my lunch break,
RG: Eat.
Me: Nah I'm good

He didn't push it further, smart guy. I'm not gonna eat just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment