Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday, 9th August, 2015

Weight: 126 (fully dressed)

So I used to blog every day, and I remember when I did that I lost a load of weight so I'm gonna do that again.

At the moment I've been fasting during the day and then eating dinner with my parents in the evening, but I think I'd like to start fasting 24/7 because I have one month to get to at least 98lb by September 10th.
It's gonna be tough.



Later. . .
I DID IT! I resisted one of my all-time fave meals! Roast Chicken Family Dinner - I had a small chicken thigh, 2 potato halves, and mostly boiled carrots/cabbage and boiled swede! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF I EVEN SAID NO TO DESSERT!!!

I am actually so proud, and I fasted for 23.5hrs before that so heck yeeeaaah!
But it's gonna be tougher tomorrow because my ma's making Chicken & Mushroom Risotto, and she knows it's literally my No. 1 fave meal...... I'll try to get out of it, but if I can't I'll just have half of it. It's a low calorie meal (about 300 per serve) so it shouldn't be too bad for me.

And I can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday - I don't have a gym membership but Tuesday is my day off so I'm gonna do a paid session at the gym, and same on Wednesday because I finish work at lunchtime.

I haven't been to the gym in so long..... I'm gonna aim for at least 500kcal, preferably 800, and UG is 1,000 to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment