Friday 14 August 2015

Friday, 14th August, 2015

Weight: 115 (half dressed)

I feel great, I'm doing so well! I finish work at 5pm today so I'll use yesterday's excuse to get out of dinner tonight, and then that'll be 5 days! 5 days of water fasting (and one cider), I've lost almost a stone in 4 days, just like when I used to do this before, it still works!

Man I'm so happy, just gotta keep it up and keep drinking. I only had about 1.5 litres yesterday so that's not good... But I aim to do better today.
Nothing will stop me.


Later . . .
The excuse worked and I'm just finishing off my 4th 750ml bottle of water, which makes that 3 litres for today.
In many ways I want to stop and learn to eat like a normal person, but I'm doing so well...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope this isn't weird but I found your blog on MPA (I'm Anathinskywalker there lol). I love reading fellow log blogs, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete