Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wednesday, 12th August, 2015

Weight: Don't know

So I got up this morning and was barely able to roll out of bed. Fasting is tiring when you exercise on top of it...
Skipped breakfast, obviously, then went to work for four hours, constant standing up.
I did want to go to the gym after work but I felt like if I did go, I would be disappointed in my progress (as my legs are still aching from yesterday), and that would lead to an "oh fuck it I'm useless at this I may as well binge" attitude (I know myself well).

However, I did walk the hour long journey back to my house instead, and my pedometer suggests I burned 145 by doing those 5000+ steps, which I may need later as I don't have an excuse yet to skip dinner... I'm going to try the "I had a big lunch" one, but I don't know if mum will buy it.

I've drunk 1.5 litres so far and been fasting for 2 days and 5 hours, so I'm quite pleased, plus if I make it through this evening I can fast for at LEAST 4 days, because I'm working late tomorrow, which also means gym in the morning.

Just got to keep going..

No comments:

Post a Comment