Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tuesday, 11th August, 2015

Weight: 119lb

So, I'm still fasting, and off to the gym today! Just getting ready.
Right, so I'll need my:

> Bag - CHECK
> Towel - CHECK
> Shampoo & Conditioner - CHECK
> Shower gel - CHECK
> Deodorant - CHECK
> Normal Clothes; Top, Trousers, Socks -  CHECK
> Workout Clothes; Top, Bottoms, Socks - CHECK
> Hair comb - CHECK
> Full water bottle - CHECK
> Trainers - CHECK

Done. Ready to go burn calories. Plus it's a 30min walk to the gym anyway so that'll get my calorie burning going before I even get there!

Later . . .

I was aiming for 500, but for the first workout in over half a year, I think I did okay.
Plus, I've been fasting since yesterday morning, which is brilliant. Just need to find a way to escape dinner tonight....


Later . . .
Success! Went out bowling with my ex and his girlfriend, I did drink a pint of cider but I don't count alcohol as breaking fast, because the calories are then prioritised in your body to be burned first. My logic haha.

So, still haven't eaten, been to the gym, and I've drunk about 2 litres of water today. Awesome!

Anyway time to relax, I feel rather sick, and if I'm feeling okay tomorrow I'll go to the gym again, as I finish work early.
Ugh. I shouldn't have had that cider...

No comments:

Post a Comment