Monday 10 August 2015

Monday, 10th August, 2015

Weight: 122.5lb (fully dressed, after breakfast)

So I'm starting today at 9am.
I'm having a bit of a binge for breakfast, to whack my metabolism into gear, then fasting for as long as I can.

So my cringeworthy breakfast is:
> 2 slices bacon
> 2 kitkats
> 1 Curly Wurly
> 1 Plain ice cream cone (aka just the cone)
> 3 small slices gluten free fruit bread
> 1 gluten free roll

Now I'm hoping that'll get my metabolism going, and then all I need to do is escape dinners with my parents.

Ugh choking down the roll right now and I can't wait to start fasting again a the feeling of food in my mouth is gross.
Nope I'm gonna throw away the rest of this roll, so

> 2/3 gluten free roll

Bleh. I'm joining the gym today too. I've decided.


Later . . .
I didn't want to take my lunch break for ages, so my colleague at work was like

RG: Go have your lunch break!
Me: (jokingly but actually serious) I wanna work all day!
RG: (shoves me through the staff door smiling) And you're not coming out until you've eaten!
Me: (under my breath) That'll be a long time...

Weirdly enough I kinda wish he was serious and locked me in for weeks....
In other news, I'm skipping dinner! Said to my ma I'll grab something on my way to the gym so awh yiss!

Feeling a tad sick, I've almost drunk 1.75 litres today which is good and I'm gonna try and get my litre bottle refilled and then empty again by the time I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment