Friday 4 December 2015

Friday, 4th December, 2015

Weight: 129

Finally below 130! Water fast yesterday, and again today. I'm gonna try to go as long as I possibly can, because I need to lose this fucking weight I'm a fat piece of shit and I hate it.

Aiming for 3ltrs of water again today, I managed it yesterday so it's possible.

I don't need luck, I need willpower.

Later . . .
Almost finished my 2nd litre and it's 1:10pm, so I'm doing well!!

Smelt some shortbread - I like to smell food because it's like eating it but without the calories.

Other than that, doing great, holding steady.

My parents are going away this weekend, until Monday, which means I can easily escape dinners and fast for the whole weekend! :D

Things are looking up.

Later . . . 
I feel like I can't eat when people are around. Then, when I'm home alone, that's the only time I feel I can enjoy food.

So I enjoyed some food. Dominos to be exact; large, with garlic bread and ice cream.

I'm lactose and gluten intolerant. It wasn't fun.

Just got back from the bathroom now. It's been such a long time since I purged, but I seem to be better at it than ever. I used to only get a little up but this time I'm pretty sure I got most of it, as I started to taste acid in my mouth.

My tummy feels more empty now. And my favourite takeaway wasn't as appealing or as enjoyable as I remembered.

I think I'm just going to continue fasting, and just purge whatever I do eat.

It feels better being empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment