Thursday 10 December 2015

Thursday, 10th December, 2015

Weight: 133

Taking: Fat Metaboliser, African Mango w/ Green Tea, Ginseng Root, Calcium, Raspberry Ketones w/ Caffeine + Vit K2

Started taking my diuretics today. The calcium tablets are they chewable ones. They're disgusting.

Am aiming to fast until Christmas now, so hopefully I can lost at least a stone and a half by then, that'll bring me back down to 112lb (8st) then it's just one more stone til I'm back within a healthy BMI. 

I might try and swallow the calcium one whole next time...

Later . . . 
Well today was interesting.
I don't know whether it was the diet pills or a combination of those and my prescribed meds, but I was violently shaking this entire morning... I had to buy an extra litre bottle and am now home and starting my 5th litre today!!!

I feel like I've lost weight but we'll find out tomorrow morning.

Day one of my two week fast is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment