Monday 7 December 2015

Monday, 7th December, 2015

Weight: 131

Not surprising. I binged again last night and tried to purge. I say tried because I didn't manage to, which is why I gained.

Purging 3 nights in a row is exhausting. I think I'm gonna keep it just for when I do eat.

Gonna try to fast again now. The first 3 days, I'll allow myself a glass of milk in the evenings, then starting on the tenth I want to do a full 2-week water fast. It's my last chance before the end of the year.

I must do this. No wonder he doesn't want me back, I'm so disgusting and fat.

4 comments:

  1. Do you still use your other blog 'the year of bones'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyearofbones-mpa.blogspot.com is for information regarding my next year (2016) challenge :) It is purely for information, nothing more, and I will be using THIS blog to update any progress I make as this is my personal blog :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete