Saturday 5 December 2015

Saturday, 5th December, 2015

Weight: 128

Oh my god I lost a pound....?! But I binged! Granted I purged it bu- hang on. 
I purged.
I lost weight.
Oh my god why did I stop doing this!

I can't sing anyway, so damaging my throat isn't something I should care about anymore. Awesome.

I'll only do it when I eat though.

God.... My dinner with RG on Monday was terrible.... I didn't order a thing and it was so awkward....

Next time I'll order something and just go purge it afterwards! Perfect.

Later . . .
Had to drink my 5hr Energy (4) because I was literally falling asleep at work - I only got 1 3/4 hrs of sleep last night. That's bad even for me, I usually get about 3-4hrs on average so under 2 is really bad.

However I've already reached 30mins of walking and it's only 11:30am so I'm on the right track!

Later . . .
Binged and purged again.
It's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment