Thursday 21 January 2016

Where Do I Belong?

I've never really fitted in to anywhere before... And now I'm starting to think maybe there's nowhere for me. I'm on my final warning at work because it's the nth time my boss has had to take me aside and "have a chat" about stuff, so I don't know how long I can keep going before I fuck up again, and besides I don't seem to keep jobs or relationships for more than half a year...
I just constantly feel like I don't belong. And then I'm left wondering where I should be. Should I be here, in this job, in this life? If not, where should I be?
So often it feels like someone abandoned this impossible life, and someone else just dumped me in it without any briefing or anything. And I'm running around confused and dazed, with no instruction manual, trying to make sense of what the fuck is going on and why I'm acting a certain way.

I just want a job that I'm good at... But that's the issue. I'm not good at anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment