Monday 11 January 2016

Monday, 11th January, 2016

Disaster!!!! I don't know what to do!!!!
I thought my morning hot chocolate was 145 because that's what I found on all those calorie websites but in the coffee shop this morning I glanced at the board to see ITS 178KCAL?!?!?! 
What do I do?! Do I class the last two days as fails then? I thought I was doing so well oh my god I don't know what to do.....

Later . . .
Breakfast: 
Short Soy Milk Hot Chocolate (145)
2 Marshmallows (50)
Total: 195

Turns out I was being stupid, it said 178 on the board because that was with regular milk. I'm lactose intolerant so I get soy milk.

Shit happened at work today, so I left early at 12:30, and stayed in bed until 5pm. Just, there's a lot of things going on at the moment, so I had plenty of calories left over for dinner as I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

Snack:
Special K Red Berry Bar (84)
Total: 84

Dinner:
Creamy Spinach Pasta (338)
Müller Light Cherry Yogurt (84)
Dry Cracker (35)
Total: 457

DAY TOTAL: 736

Dinner was good. Mother cut down my calories as much as she could, taking out the bacon bits and only giving me 100g cooked pasta. I'm having a yogurt for dessert and a dry cracker to nibble on.

Tomorrow we're going out for dinner. I don't know whether to save my calories or just eat as normal...


No comments:

Post a Comment