Thursday 7 January 2016

Thursday, 7th January, 2016

Limit is 700 today. Man, I really need to print out the year plan...
Breakfast:
1 Medium Apple (95)
200ml Orange Juice (88)
Total: 183

I'm tempted to weigh myself, but I know that can trigger binges, so I'm gonna avoid it for now.

I've been cut down to 4 days a week at work... And my new day off is a Saturday...... Which means I'll have to avoid my parents. Hmm.

Later . . .
Had one Biscuit Moments bar (49) as a snack this morning and my boss threw away the last bite of it! I was taking a bite or two every half hour...
Lunch:
Müller Light Cherry Yogurt (90)
1 Mug Chicken Noodle Soup (44)
Total: 134

Going well so far, I've saved the last moments bar for an afternoon snack, then I have a little over 200 for dinner tonight. Perfect!

Later . . .
Finished the other biscuit moments bar making my total snacks for the day 98kcal
Dinner:
400g Tomato Soup (204)
3 Marshmallows (75)

DAY TOTAL: 694

No comments:

Post a Comment