Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday, 10th January, 2016

Breakfast:
Short Soy Milk Hot Chocolate (145)
2 Marshmallows (50)
Total: 195

At Christmas, my ma bought me two checkered shirts. I've avoided trying them on up until now, however last night I finally did...

They were too small...
And one of them was a UK size 10....

I have never ever been a double digit size before.. It hurt, it really fucking hurt. I told her to take them back and just get me a dressing gown or something. Something that won't show how fat I am. I mean, yes I knew I was overweight, I knew I was fat, but I just.... Didn't realise quite how bad it was....
No way am I bingeing now. Every time I get the urge I'm just going to picture that size 10 shirt, with my stomach causing it to pull at the buttons...

I kind of want to eat less.. But at the same time, when doing diets like this, I like to keep as close to the calorie allowance of each day as possible, because the way I see it, these diets are MADE that way in order to maximise weight loss.
I'll keep going as I am, sticking to the limits, and we'll see how that goes.

Thank god weigh day isn't until 31st...

Later . . .
Snack:
2 Marshmallows (50)
Total: 50

Lunch:
1 Mug Vegetable Soup (67)
Muller Light Strawberry Yogurt (90)
Total: 157

Doing well so far.
I use the Blogger app to make these blogs, so that's why they're pretty plain. It doesn't really let you colour-code, change font size or anything... It's a shame, because I look at the blogs of people like MeInTwistedWonderland and think how nice it would be to have a beautifully laid out blog.

Anyway, I'm practically living off soups and liquids at the moment - Hot chocolate for breakfast, soup for lunch, and soup for dinner - so I'm quite pleased with that. I like soup. It's warm and comforting, it takes a while to eat (you can't just wolf it down without burning your mouth), a lot of it is low calorie, and it often tastes great!

The vegetable soup I'm having today is a little questionable, however...

Later . . .
Dinner:
Chicken Stir Fry (396)
2 Marshmallows (50)
Pepsi Max (2)
Total: 448

DAY TOTAL: 850

Exactly on point today! I didn't eat my afternoon snack because I was preoccupied at work, so I had an extra 100kcal for dinner tonight, meaning I was able to join my family for a stir fry meal. 

Actually feel a little sick having a solid meal...

No comments:

Post a Comment