Saturday 2 January 2016

Saturday, 2nd January, 2016

I didn't weigh myself this morning, because I think, rather than trying to weigh everyday, I'm just gonna stick to the weight days for The Year Of Bones. So, a 3 day fast at the moment, until Monday, then a weigh in Monday morning to see what I lost from the fast.

So far so good, skipped dinner yesterday, even though I was offered chips, fish fingers, bread, soup, basically everything haha but I SAID NO! 

As for today, I'm just constantly yawning... I think I might be getting sleep deprived.... I only ever really get 4-5 hours a night if I'm lucky, and that's always been the case. Think it's starting to have an effect....
But other than that, not a calorie has passed these lips, only beautiful, pure water. I'm almost halfway through my second litre. I would have tried my usual four litre daily target, but I'm not gonna lie, the constant peeing is an absolute nightmare at work, because if a customer catches me, I can end up talking to them for half an hour, and when you gotta go, you gotta go! 

Parents are out tonight so I can easily skip dinner as they won't be having any. They'll just stick on the TV and forget I even exist, as usual. I'm also planning on walking the hour's walk home instead of being a lazy pig and getting the bus, but we'll see, because I'm very very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment