Sunday 24 January 2016

Sunday, 24th January, 2016

So straight up today is a fail, I'm gonna try and start afresh tomorrow, finish off this diet well, then ABC should be great as I know I lost loads doing that last time.

Also, new juice bar in town, I've been trying to find out the nutritional data, and I can't find it anywhere! Literally, I've been looking for weeks now, and I can only find one or two things on myfitnesspal, and even then it's only like 2 of the drinks!

I just went and got a free sample, and while I was there I politely asked if they knew where I could find the nutritional information. Although I couldn't take it away, they let me have a look at their nutrition folder and, with a very brief skim through, I noted that nothing was over 100kcal as far as I could tell!

I'll go back again and have a more solid look, maybe ask if I can take pictures of the pages? Though that might get some weird looks...

It's delicious though, and it even says as one of their slogans "a meal in a cup", which is perfect, especially if they're all under 100!!

I got a Tropical one, it has tropical juice, mango, banana and no-fat sorbet in, and it's soooooo yummy. Oh man, I hope my eyes weren't deceiving me when looking at that folder... I was definitely looking in the kcal column, I know that for sure but.... I need to double check.... This could be my new regular drinks place though! Oh wow I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment