Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wednesday, 6th January, 2016

I binged yesterday.... So that was a fail! However I tidied up my bookcase, including my food shelf, and have put my food stuff into the kitchen. I have TONS of low cal instant soups and hot chocolates, so I'm taking a bunch of them into work, and that way I have plenty of low cal options for lunches.
Anyway, today's limit is 750, so

Breakfast:
1 Medium Apple (95)
4 Marshmallows (100)
Total: 195

So far so good... Snacks today are at 100, so I might grab another special K breakfast slices. There's two slices in a pack, so that's one for mid-morning and one for mid-afternoon, 98 in total for the whole pack.
Lunch is 200, so..... One of my instant soups. However they're only around 50-70kcal so I have an extra 130..... 5 marshmallows?? I'm literally using marshmallows to fill the calories haha.

Nah, I'll take another apple with me.

Later . . .
Snack:
Special K Biscuit Moments Bars (98)

Lunch:
Müller Light Strawberry Yogurt Pot (90)
1 Medium Apple (95)
Total: 185

Doing pretty well so far! However I ate my whole pack of biscuit moments before lunch, meaning I have no snack allowance left for between now and when I finish work... I swapped shifts with someone, so am working today.

I didn't realise until too late that my snack allowance was reduced for today, from 150 to 100....

Ah well, I started this thing with a 3 day fast! I can do this!!
I aim to get all passes from now on for this diet. I have to try....

My biggest challenge is my other day off this week - Friday. Every time I have a day off I binge. So I need to break that chain. 

Later . . . 
Dinner:
Heinz Tomato Soup 400g (204)
2 Marshmallows (50)
Total: 254

DAY TOTAL: 732

So that's a pass, as long as I eat nothing else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment