Thursday 14 January 2016

Thursday, 14th January, 2016

Breakfast:
Muller Light Toffee Yogurt (90)
3 Dry Crackers (110)
Total: 200

So I WOULD have passed yesterday, but the recipe book lied. We had a "300kcal meal" but we left out the potatoes, so me and ma put it into a recipe calculator to see how much under 300 it was.
IT WAS FUCKING 400+ CALORIES!!!!

Now, to most people 100kcal is nothing. To people who get to eat what they want and not feel like shoving their fingers down their throats, 100kcal extra is nothing.

But when I'm trying to help myself by actually EATING SOMETHING rather than starving myself, when I'm counting calories exactly so that I can feel okay about putting shit in my mouth it is not fucking okay

So yeah, I don't know what to class yesterday as.

Later . . . 
Lunch:
Vegetable Soup (67)
1 Milk Bottle Sweet (15)
Total: 82

Alan Rickman died... 
Man, he was a part of my childhood, the Harry Potter films..... 

Trying not to cry right now.

Later . . .
Snack:
Special K Biscuit Moments (98)
2 Milk Bottle Sweets (30)
Total: 128

Dinner: 
400g Tomato Soup (204)
1 Dry Cracker (35)
Total: 239

DAY TOTAL: 649

No comments:

Post a Comment