Monday 4 January 2016

Monday, 4th January, 2016

Weight: 133 (fully clothed, eaten breakfast and drank water)

My parents work on Mondays so they were up and in the living room the whole time...

I had to dash and weigh myself but I was fully clothed and everything...
I'm subtracting 1lb for all the clothes and everything (I'm quite wrapped up), so my weight today will be 132.

I should really weigh my clothes....

Anyway, limit of 850 today so my breakfast is
One Medium Apple (95)
3 Dry Crackers (105)

Total so far: 200

Perfect. I plan to have 200 for both breakfast and lunch, 300 for dinner and 150 for snacks, so an excellent start!

Later . . . 
So I had a snack, Special K Biscuit Moments Strawberry (98), so I have 52kcal left for my snack budget today! Doing great!
Lunch is
Müller Light Cherry Yogurt Pot (84)
Müller Light Strawberry Yogurt Pot (90)
Total: 174

All within calorie budget so far! Everything's working out perfectly, I think I'll have soup tonight and, depending on what and how much, I might even be able to get a slice of bread in there.

Later . . .
So my plan for dinner has to change cause ma aye the soup I planned to have.... However we had some even lower calorie soup in the cupboard so I guess that's okay.

So, as a mid afternoon snack I had 2 Marshmallows (50), and for dinner in having 
400g Cock-A-Leekie soup (124)
1 slice of seeded bread (152)
Total: 276

Which makes 798 for the day, meaning I have 52 spare! I'll have two marshmallows for dessert.

Finished off my dinner, had my marshmallows and safely within limits at 848kcal for the day. Perfect! Time to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment