Saturday 25 November 2017

Saturday 25th November 2017

Weight: 155.5lb / 70.5kg

So I've been trying to eat a bit more "normally" this week (still under 1,000 a day though) because my ma was getting worried, and I don't like to worry her, even though she won't force me to do anything.

Also, work is kicking up. Retail work during Christmas time is pretty unforgiving, and I can't afford to be weak and sick over the Christmas period. So I'm trying to eat around 500-1000 a day instead of just not eating (which is what I really want to do).

Weight loss has slowed due to this, but I'm hoping I'll still continue to lose with this higher restriction.

Fingers crossed!

Later . . .
Oh my god I'm so close. 985kcal burned, I've been on my bike for like 4 hours now. I'm past my total for today (882), so I'm already on a negative net.

I want to be able to say I burned 1,000kcal.... I've never done that in one sitting before.... I'm so fucking tired and I haven't had any water all day so I'm so dehydrated but god I'm so close. I can barely type it's taking all my focus!!

995 now... FUCK IM SO CLOSE.
Legit typing this as I'm riding and watching the calorie count go up.
998... I can feel my heart
999..
FUCKING DID IT
1,000 FUCKING CALORIES OH MY GOD.
Took me like 4.5 hours but fucking hell I did it.
Fuck
I'm so tired.
I'm gonna go shower now.
I'm all gross and sweaty.
And then I'm gonna get water and go to bed.

I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment