Friday 17 November 2017

Friday, 17th November, 2017

Weight: 158.8

OH MY GOD I'M OUT OF THE 160's!!!!!
Man, I haven't been this low in about 3 years... This is amazing!

I've been on holiday from work since last Friday, and it's done such good; I genuinely think I've got the bingeing under control now!

My goal is to lose enough so that, when I go back to work this Sunday, my colleagues comment on my weight loss. That's my goal right now.

I'm doing so well not eating and skipping meals, and I always find that easier to do on days where I'm working rather than days where I'm not, so it's gonna be great when I go back to work! I have so much self control right now it's amazing.

Currently typing this while on my bike, just burning off my morning latte (69). I'm going by cals consumed right now, instead of Net, but even so I like knowing I have a zero net.

ALSO, one of my oldest friends contacted me and asked if I wanted to go walking with her for fitness this winter - HECK TO THE YESSS

Not only does walking burn calories, we'd be walking around in really nice places, plus being cold burns more calories than being warm, so that's a bonus of doing it in winter!

God damn, things are really looking up, I'm so freakin happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment