Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday 3rd December 2017

Weight: Don’t know

I can’t weigh every day sadly, so tomorrow will be my next weigh in (I hope!)

I haven’t eaten more than 300 the past two days - today was only 64kcal and that was my calendar chocolates in the evening!

I’m really hoping that tomorrow I will be 150lb / 68kg because that’s my first goal! I’m planning to get my nails done as a reward once I reach it, so I really want that to be done in time for christmas!

I’m also super close to being out of the obese category - I THINK it’s 148lb / 67kg that I need to get to to be out of that category, so I’m super close!!

Also, 21 days binge free! 3 weeks! Which also means I’m halfway to Christmas, because that’ll be 42 days binge free!

fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment