Tuesday 13 February 2018

Heartfelt Desires - TRIGGER WARNING QUITE GRAPHIC

A poem by me....

*
*
*
*
*
I want to die
Drink bleach until I cry
Eat tide pods til my insides fry

I want to die
Cut wrists and bleed out dry
Jump off a bridge and try but fail to fly

Why do I feel so down
Why do I feel so blue
What is the meaning of
All this shit I’m going through

What is there to live for
What is the point of this
I have no future left
No fucking reason to exist

I want to die
Let out a weary sigh
You think I’m happy well hey, I lied

I want to die
Round my neck I’ll tie
A piece of rope and breathe my last goodbye

Why do I feel so shit
What the fuck is this for
I want to fucking die
Collapse, fall to the floor

I said I’ve had enough
Don’t care if darkness won
Just let me have the balls
To do what needs to be done

I want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment