Thursday 17 August 2017

Improvements

I didn't lose my job, woo! Got a first written warning though, which means I have to be on my best behaviour for 12 months, and I'm not entitled to the yearly bonus but oh well.

Things are a lot better at home now that my stepdad is gone, mum seems to be managing okay for now, and I get to spend more time downstairs.

Still barely eating, had 13kcal in total yesterday!! And haven't had anything so far today. The day before I also barely had anything - think I had like 11kcal?

Still staying under 170lb which is great, I'm 163.2lb / 74kg at the moment.

I've got this app that was recommended by someone in my ED chat group, called "My Weight" and it's super cool! You set your goal and it measures your progress, as well as telling you how many calories per day you can eat maximum in order to reach your goal by your designated time. I've still got just under 100lb to lose to get there, but I've set my goal date for the end of 2018, so plenty of time!

Hopefully seeing an old friend today which'll be good, then working tomorrow, then I have the weekend off, which should be good.

So yeah, that's just an update of what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment